Re: [colorforth] @+

Hi Charley,
Ray here...

Nicely done! Can't wait to try your code.
I just got done reading your site ( thanks for the link, btw --
updating is going on now and my site will change dramatically, very
soon) ... and you did a nice job on the html-converter in gforth.
Can't wait to try that as well.

Do you mind if I link to your page? I wanna show off your code! :)

I think you had a good idea, moving from EDX to EBX. The code looks great!

Ray