[colorforth] Updated source

http://qualdan.com/colorforth/chuck05-jg2.tar.gz

I was going through the IRC logs for #c4th on freenode.net, which
reminded me that Tim Neitz (and maybe others?) had trouble with the
original: it wasn't loading the first 18 source blocks.  So I reverted
the code at 'cold:' back to the simpler shorter code from Chuck's 2001
code.  This should fix the problem.

I also removed a couple of unnecessary things; see the README in the
tarball for details.

And I took a stab at factoring out the video-mode-specific stuff (some
named constants, and a couple of macros).  And I have a different
include file with constants/macros for the 16-bit color mode (4117h).
I don't know if it will work, but it's worth a try.

--Josh