Re: [colorforth] CF05 'copy'ies two blocks instead of one.

I copy was changed to one block on the version we use
sometime, perhaps around new years.  I found copy to
be easier to use if it just copied one block too.

And the idea is that odd numbered blocks are shadow
comment blocks.  They can be loaded, but by convention
they are just comments.

We used colors to make colorful comments on some shadow
blocks, but I don't think there is any actual code
on odd numbered blocks.  Because there is red and green
and yellow and white these comment blocks might include
copies of the code being explained, or the explanation
might be colorful.

Now in okad2, in the cross compiler, in the target
code blocks, I did put some target chip source code
on odd numbered blocks.  But that's way above the
public domain part.

We hope to have a new 1k kernel next week for the
colorforth rewrite project.  And we are trying to
address the concerns that people have had with
booting and interfaces.

In fact Chuck made another change in 2006 buy
removing the support for green variables. and
green variables from his code.  I didn't report
it, but the patch is just a store into the kernel.
I have been more focused on the apps than the
system changes.  But we have more people working
with and on the stuff now.