[colorforth] Hello+test

Hello all,
 I've been bitten by both the colorForth and Forth bug. I've examined =
most available colorForth documentation ,and perused some of the =
available Forth/FIG/ANS documentation.=20
As I reported in the colorForth Twiki, I was able to get the 'stock'   =
July31 COLOR.COM working on a emachines etower 366c. I am currently =
working on getting networking up; this presents moderate difficulty as =
the builtin ethernet chipset is Davicom 9102. Luckily, Davicom is nice =
enough to furnish a variety of pdfs documenting their chipsets, even =
older 10Mb only sets.

Should this test work out, I'll begin posting questions and comments.

TTFN,
         Tarkin