From: Ray St. Marie [mailto:ray.stmarie@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, June 08, 2006 6:07 AM
To: colorforth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [colorforth] Running the x18 simulator from Xwindows
Colorforth?

Hi John
Ray here:

I've never been able to run the x18 in windows cF.
it just crashes for me. I believe that it was intended
to run native. I've often wondered if Roman got it
working.

You might consider moving the blocks to one of the
natives that work for you, then testing again.
I'd love to try this, I just don't have any time till maybe
August.

Best of luck
Ray