[colorforth] ether-udp-3.blk question

Hello all,
  I've been reviewing the ether-udp-3.blk image from Chuck.
Unfortunately for me, I believe that version is tuned for a particular
graphics setup. I.e. I get black screen + no save.

So I've tried keying in the modified North Bridge block on my colorForth
final image. (The image compiled w/ NASM, from:
http://www.dnd.utwente.nl/~tim/colorforth/cfinal/  )

The interpreter gives me it's '?' at the green word 'device', which I do not
find defined elsewhere in the source. Since firefox allows one to search
through html files, I searched through all instances of 'device' and could
not find the definition. (I used cf2html, of course)

So, the question is: was 'device' hard-coded into the forth dictionary?

Thanks,
     Steve