[colorforth] SEAForth questions again

I've been trying to write my first SEAForth demo.
To try and exploit the parrallelism I settled on
matrix multiplication as a test program.
I'm trying to multiply a 2 row matrix by a two
column matrix.  These are the steps I'm attempting.

1) Data initially is in node 12
2) Row1 is passed to node 18
3) Row2 is passed to node 13
4) Column1 is passed to nodes 18 and 13
simultaneously
5) Multiplications R1*C1 and R2*C1 done simultaneously
6) Column2 is passed to nodes 18 and 13 simultaneously
7) Multiplications R1*C2 and R2*C2 done simultaneously
8) Results R1*C1, R1*C2, R2*C1, R2*C2 are returned to
   node 12