[colorforth] Question. Best place for VentureForth posts?

Hello all.  I've been experimenting a bit with
VentureForth lately (more so than with ColorForth)
and I was wondering which list is best for posting
about what I'm doing?  Is everyone here subscribed
to the NOSC and machineforth lists?  Also which
list is better between the two?  According to
http://www.ultratechnology.com/maillist.htm
NOSC seems to be about design issues and
machineforth about programming, but with
programming and chip design being so intertwined
with NOSC chips (especially the SEAForth) I don't
see how you can seperate the two.  (Or am I
thinking about this too much?)

Regards,

John M. Drake