[colorforth] Blogging ColorForth

Hello all.  I've launched my ColorForth blog.
The main purpose (right now at least) is to
help document and spur development of the
Primary ColorForth tutorial.

http://primarycolorforth.blogspot.com/

This is certainly a "work in progress".  I'm
trying to shift from "getting stuff perfect"
to "getting stuff done".  I've completed
most of the examples from the first chapter
of "Starting Forth" and I (currently) have
half of them posted.  Drop by and take a
look!  Post a comment.  Praise, criticism,
suggestion, it doesn't matter.

Regards,

John M. Drake