Re: [colorforth] ColorForth: if and -if

On 5/20/07, vaded@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx <vaded@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On an unrelated note, is there any update to the status of the new
ColorForth that Jeff Fox said was going to be released soon?

Hey there vaded! :-)

I've been away for awhile so the only thing that I know of is the work
that Josh Grahms did on the 2005 code. As you may know, Jeff,
unintentionally, i'm sure, distributed a corrupt verion of c4th05.
Josh made corrections and I tested them as he can still not run
colorForth. The finished code is at Josh's site,
http://qualdan.com/colorforth/ .

More specifically, you want the most recent version

http://qualdan.com/colorforth/chuck05-jg5.tar.gz

Hope this finds you well,
Ray