From: Nick Maroudas [mailto:alice@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: November 18, 2007 9:13 PM
To: colorforth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [colorforth] I've just made some new stuff available

On Sat, 17 Nov 2007 23:31:09 -0800  Mark Tillotson
<marktillotson@xxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi all,

I have just posted some new stuff that I have been
working on at:
http://members.shaw.ca/marktillotson

1. Probably the most interesting thing is that I have
converted the windows
version of colorForth to QWERTY input.  It is available
with or without the
source code.

Nick here:

Thanks, Mark, I've downloaded them. I don't use Windows
but this might just persuade me to give it some space
on my new PC, for the sake of colorForth. Does the
Windows version boot on a 64 bit Pentium Dual core?

Caritas,

Nick Maroudas

--
Dr Nicolas George Maroudas