Re: [colorforth] Euler Project Problems.

On Thu, May 08, 2008 at 09:59:18AM -0600, Ray St. Marie wrote:
> I've finished the first Project Euler Problem using colorForth2.0a.
>
> http://projecteuler.net/
>
> Fast aint the word. I havn't added a timer but I'm using a 2.8gHz P4
> and the time to print the answer to screen is imperceptable.
>
> I'm fairly certain that I won't be able to do all 200 or so problems
> without research or help.

I sorted the problems by difficulty, and I'm up to the math, mostly.
But the hardest problem is 177, and I see no way to handle it without
floating point. Even then it is ugly to decide that a number is an
exact integer because it is fp within 10-9 of an integer.

I have solved 5 now. In fact 6 because I have written a sudoku
solver. Just have to run the 50 problems through it.