Re: [colorforth] colorforth 2.0a for stand-alone and Windows use

On 5/9/08, Ray St. Marie <ray.stmarie@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On Fri, May 9, 2008 at 10:24 AM, Josef Gabriel <josefg@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > Jeff,
> >
> > Great work with the new release.
> >
> > To all,
> >
> > I am using the windows wrapped version. load nor loads work on my
> > computer. I am not sure how to fix this. Since whiting out qwerty
> > worked, I tried to just add "88 load" to block 18. That did not seem
> > to work. Any suggestions?
> >
> > Thank you,
> > Josef
> >

> Hi Josef. Gotta question for you. When you added 88 load to block 18
> did you "warm" boot so that block 18 would be re-loaded with your new
> word?
>

> Best of luck
> Ray

Ray,

I tried something similar to that. CF ended up booting to a black
screen. I deleted the copy I had and uninstalled. Load works fine now.
I suspect I cut something while I was looking at the source. I'll try
and do better evidence collection if it happens again.

Thank you,

Josef