Re: [colorforth] Intellasys question for Jeff Fox

Dr. Monvelishsky wrote a CORDIC function in machineforth
for our ANS P21forth in 1992 which also ran on F21 with
a small mod.  I recall that I was impressed with the fact
that p21 running Michael's code was 50x faster than Intel's
387 coprocessor on these transcendental functions at the
time. Michael wrote a CORDIC for SEAforth so long ago that
it probably needs to be updated now.  Such things will be
included when more libraries are published.

Best Wishes