Re: [colorforth] Intellasys question for Jeff Fox

John, I'm afraid that at this point I have no idea what you're talking
about or who you're arguing with - because as far as I can see you're
not actually responding to what I wrote at all. That being the case,
there is also nothing I could possibly say which would actually have
any effect on the image of me with which you are so intent on doing
battle - because that image has too little connection with reality.
Maybe that's because I have not expressed myself well; if that's the
case, I apologise. Or maybe it isn't; maybe the fault does not lie
entirely with me.

Whichever the case might be, I don't think there is any point in the
continuation of this correspondence. We're not communicating anyway;
why continue to try?