Re: [colorforth] Setting a pixel on the screen

In several colorforth proggies you'll see the word "addr" defined as
2/ 2/ and sometimes with a + behind as in " 2/ 2/ + " .

Also sometimes you see the word

: array pop 2/ 2/ ;

I suppose this reduces the terms to something that is workable in the
editor environment.

But, it's just as you've said in your previous posts, indeed
word\dword address conversions.

--
Raymond St. Marie ii,
colorforthray.info