Re: [colorforth] Seeing the Vesa mode on start-up/changeing same.

On Sun, Jul 13, 2008 at 2:54 PM,  <cshattuck@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I think you misunderstood. IntellaSys promised a Linux version of the VentureForth compiler for the FORTHdrive, containing the s24 SEAforth chip. It's based on SwiftForth and has nothing to do with colorForth. Sorry.
>
> Charley.

Hi Charley, How have you been?

Still, would kinda be nice to have one of those. :-)

You know, I've never tried SwiftForth. Prob'ly cause I don't tend to
have fluid cash very often. And when I do, you know, life! Maybe if I
explain my situation to Elizabeth, she might just let me have one. The
things I am most interested in is the fact that it's such a complete
system. It would be a real education for me to see how all the parts
work together, as well as not having to duplicate excellent work.

Thanks for putting us right, Charley. Good to know you have my back. :-)

Take Care
Ray

--
Raymond St. Marie ii,