[colorforth] Where to find AGP details

Good morning all,

I am trying to understand a little about how the AGP works. How are the AGP memory addresses determined? 0x0f0000000 is for a fujitsu, 0xE8000000 seems to work on my ATI with Josh Grams's 2005 source. Can anyone please point me to a datasheet or article that explains AGP configuration, or is this more a BIOS set-up thing? It appears that ATI don't give away any technical info. I've found http://download.intel.com/design/chipsets/datashts/25302704.pdf but this doesn't shed much light (may be I have to spend more time on that though?)

Thanks,
Jason