Re: [colorforth] if then else - but why is there no ‘else’ in colorForth?

Hi Nick,

Thanks, that is great news. I think I tried booting CF2a and got frustrated at that load-the-whole-floppy thing and I'd started on CF05 and so didn't want to change at that point. So if I continue working my way through CF05 blocks 20 and 22 (be nice if I finish by xmas!) I won't have invested in something that has been superseded.

Jason