Re: [colorforth] if then else - but why is there no ‘else’ in colorForth?

Quoting Jason Kemp <jason.kemp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:

>... " Hi Nick,
>... " So is there no kernal.asm or equivalent now: is
>... " it all done by blocks 62
>... " and 66 etc.?  (Oh, hang on, they’re just the
>... " boot.asm equivalent aren’t
>... " they?) Has this been sourceless too, inasmuch as
>... " it’s built on CF05?
>... "
>... " The CF2EXE tip is handy as two versions can be
>... " compared side by side.
>... "
>... " Thanks,
>... " Jason
>... "

Nick here:  I dont't have a disassembler, but a cursory
comparison of their CF '0 dump' shows that the icon
table is still at C00, there is still the initial video
setup '4F02 10CD 41xy' (at 15 dw hex for CF05 and 63 for
CF2a) and the mandatory boot jump instruction at 0 (EB
4E byte address and EB 74, respectively; dividing by 4
gives 32 bit start addresses of 13/14 and 1D,
respectively).  A proper disassembly would be really
interesting: there is so little code machine code left,
I am amazed that nobody has ported CF to some other
CPU.

Caritas,

Nick