From: David J. Goehrig <dave@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: colorforth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Thursday, February 5, 2009 5:56:51 AM
Subject: Re: [colorforth] objects and forth

On Wed, Feb 04, 2009 at 10:33:42PM -0300, Jecel Assumpcao Jr wrote:

> You might find this course interesting:
>
> http://www1.idc.ac.il/tecs/

Thanks Jecel, it does look interesting. I got to say, I disagree 100% with their approach on the software side.  Any student is better off learning on real hardware, or at least an emulator of real hardware like Bochs.

> About the subject, I worked on hardware for OO Color Forth in 2001/2002

Do you have anything on it on your sites?  I'm guessing you were looking to use it to power your Self port?

> and so have an opinion about this. But it will have to wait until
> tomorrow (Friday is more likely...).

Tease... :)  I'm looking forward to seeing some more details on the new silicon.

Dave