Re: [colorforth] List of CF compatible hardware

On Mon, Apr 06, 2009 at 12:08:47PM -0600, vaded@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
> "It is all a patents scam."
>
> I don't follow?

Oops. This is something that could easily be misunderstood.
What I mean is:
I fear that Chuck Moore is in a situation that his work
is abused by TPL to extort patent money from other companies, instead
that the patents protect him while earning money with making and
programming chips.

(I was especially shocked to hear they don't even bother to handle
the wafers carefully.)

Groetjes Albert