Re: [colorforth] Another Crazy Colorforth Project

On May 3, 2009, at 10:58 AM, martin <mymarrandy@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Is this being coded to the ECMAScript standard ?

Strictly? No, the standard, like all standards, to quote a wise man "is too much common practice".

It will support translation of the most common idioms. But seeing as I don't agree with many of the design decisions in the es4 and es5 drafts, I'm not going to slavishly implement them. The translator is meant to wet people's appetite, and make the transition to a new language easier.