home .. forth .. nosc mail list archive ..

[NOSC] Chuck Moore website and new Forth chips

On Tue, Jul 03, 2001 at 12:37:48PM -0700, Jeff Fox thus spake:

> He does not have time to do unpaid support for
> hobbyists wanting to play with ColorForth or
> his chip designs, but we can collect a list of
> things, like missing bits of documentation
> in our mail lists and pass our requests as
> a group for what we need on to Chuck.

Absolutely.

My first request is more details on the memory system. :)

Actually, is he planning to release the sources to his ColorForth/OKAD II
systems on this site?

Eric LaForest