[ColorForth] One Color Color Forth

> Von: Michael A. Losh <forthist@xxxxxxxx>
> An: ColorForth List Member <ColorForth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> Betreff: [ColorForth] One Color Color Forth
> Datum: Dienstag, 8. Mai 2001 04:31

Ahem... somebody noticed? I forgot the add in the end ;-)
Last line should read:
   dup, 1 , -, fib, swap, 2 , -, fib, +, ;

> [ [ SNIP ] ]
> >
> > Any comments?
> >
> > Dirk
>
> This does have a certain primitive appeal, especially for a
cross-compiling
> situation.  But color or some other display attribute does help
distinguish
> the different intentions.  But please let us know how your experiment
> progresses!

Today i simplified the metacompiled stuff i have, dropping the
immediate flag, and i'll definitely go into this direction now.
Yeah you're right, color is easier to read,
(except for the color-blind on this list. but i think even
them can distinguish red from grey. I think mostly they're just
not able to distinguish between green and grey.)
but the "," is the best i can come up with
using standard symbols... i hope i'll find a way to switch
between the ","-stuff and color display...

By the way, and completely on topic: Color Photography!
Check out some 100 year old color photographs by a russian
who invented a RGB filtering system back then and travelled
the czaristic russian empire before the october revolution:
http://www.loc.gov/exhibits/empire/
Amazing quality, and it will shutter your perception of the
past!

Dirk