[ColorForth] Flux Release

Hi People.

Several people have asked for this so here goes:

Flux Work in Progress Release 0.1a
Enth Work in Progress Release 0.2a

are available at:

http://pringle.sphosting.com

For those who don't know, Flux is my own interpretation of a
Color Forth for the Pentium PC, ispired or course by Chuck Moore's
latest forays beyond standard Forth. Enth is a ANS style Forth for
the same machine. Enth is a stand alone system with drivers
for FDC, DMA, RTC, Keyboard, Video etc.

This first version of Flux actually runs on Enth as a semi-
autonomous system. I found this is useful for for a developing
system as Flux can use Enth's more stable platform, drivers,
Editor etc. They are both sub routine threaded now too.

Neither system is everything it will be one day, I hope.

Anyway, enough from me. There's more info and the downloads at
the site.

Cheers,
Sean Pringle.