[ColorForth] Video -Chuck Moore- bandwith

> > Im having a K56 flex but in reality it does just 4.0kB sec!
> >
> > KK
>
> That's 56Kb = Kilo bits.  4.0KB = Kilo Bytes is approximately 40Kilo bits as
> there are 8 bits to the byte plus framing bits so 40Kilo bits isn't that
> bad.  It's almost impossible to get 56 Kilo bits due to line quality.

No, i ment bits not bytes, sorry my fault.

Actually, when i took a closer look its a V90 modem.
But what i in the first instance found slow is that
when i do ftp it squeeks out at 9kbits-10kbits some
times.

Still im darn pretty slow even in a small city
here in Sweden who actually got good lines.

Regards
KK