[ColorForth] MISC messages

Hi, folks,

> There was an archive at the site, but is shut down.  I never
> downloaded a copy of the archive. There is always the possiblity that
> someone else did download it before the server went away.  But no one
> has volunteered to pull a copy from their archives.

I have a copy of most of the messages.  I am building a HTML-based index
of them on my web site.  I will post a message to this list as soon as I
have completed that process.

In addition, I believe I will be able to locate the missing messages.  I
will make these available as soon as/if I find them.

Michael Alyn Miller