[ColorForth] Code sharing

colorForth uses only screens?
     Yes. Except that I only call them blocks. The Huffman-coding is
designed to translate to a bit-string with a 4-bit color prefix to
0-terminated words. Blocks are similarly 0-terminated. This should be close
to optimal compression for transmission.

Is colorForth case sensitive?
    No. All characters are lower-case. Caps are forced for display. The
theory is that fewer characters allow better compression. I know, memory's
cheap, but bandwidth isn't.

Just load the appropriate blocks?
     Yes. I dream of a minimal system with the user downloading blocks
according to hardware configuration and application. This requires a
facility to relocate blocks and their references, which is unresolved.