[colorforth] 800x600 mods to July 31 colorForth

Friends,

Chuck's recent update to colorForth includes improvements to the floppy I/O
and consolidation of some of the graphics parameters.

A caveat about this latest release. The color.asm, with the July 22, 2001
date in the first line, has a minor glitch. icons have been moved from 4800h
to 3000h, so the org statement at the end of color.asm has to be changed
from 'org (1200h-1)*4' to 'org (0c00h-1)*4' and the size of the color block
appended to color.com adjusted to include the new icon location.

To invoke 800x600 video requires only changing three lines in color.asm.
However, this is only part of the changes required to support 800x600 video.
The character spacing, left and right margins require changes for total
display of 40x25 lines of characters with no clipping.

I have posted another zip package, with changes for all of the above, on my
web site
http://www.users.qwest.net/~loveall/binary/c4-800x600-p2bd-03.zip

If you need MASM you can download a version from
http://www.pbq.com.au/home/hutch/masm.htm

Regards,
Terry Loveall