[ColorForth] Mandelbrot Set

Mark,

I don't know how to get the source blocks out of colorforth in order to
post them. Could someone explain it to me? I wouldn't know how to get
them back in either.

I got a NOT FOUND message when I tried to look at your attempt. Is it in
colorforth and are you talking about using floating point and a mouse in
colorforth?

Charley.