[ColorForth] Let's talk philosophy

On Sat, 1 Dec 2001, Dirk Harms-Merbitz wrote:

> How about we stop talking about accelerating something 1000x by cheating
> and focus on increasing the usefullness of colorforth? Make it work
> on more systems, finish network support, add a QWERTY version, add 3D
> graphics support, add demos...

Second that. Chuck has explained himself just fine. His web site is
inviting, informative, challenging yet playful. We should focus on these
things when writing to keep a positive community spirit.

Mark

P.S.

I found some nice quotes which I think apply (from the Tao Te Ching):

                         ------
                           65

                    The ancient Masters
             didn't try to educate the people,
            but kindly taught them to not-know.

         When they think that they know the answers,
               people are difficult to guide.
            When they know that they don't know,
               people can find their own way.

                        -------