[ColorForth] Let's talk philosophy

For an interesting (and entertaining) side note, here's some excerpts from a
discussion on the Linux kernel mailing list regarding system design v.
evolution:

http://kerneltrap.org/article.php?sid=398

There's some interesting commentary about "the devil is in the details" that
will be interesting to see play out in the colorForth environment.

Jeff's comments about Chuck saying, "I wouldn't do it," (rather than, "I
wouldn't do it that way") make me consider which problems are inherent in the
differing thought processes going into the respective projects, and which
problems are inherent in any project.

-Jack