[ColorForth] Let's talk philosophy

Dirk Harms-Merbitz wrote:

> Why? He said he found something interesting in your contribution.

The last thing I need is to have people saying that I
am a cultist.  I don't care if they add that they like
me or what I am doing.  It almost makes it worse.

It has been repeated in public by others that I think
Chuck Moore is God.  That is insulting to me.  That is
insulting to Chuck.  That is insulting to God.

I can just see where this will go.  The anti-cultist
crusader will report that my "followers" now think
that Chuck is God and I am the second comming!

If people insist on publishing things about me and
cultism they will do it somewhere where I don't have
to read it, that's all.  If that is where this maillist
is going, I am going somewhere else, believe me.