[ColorForth] Supported Hardware

My attempt at writing colorForth image to cdr disk:
    1. WinImage does not read the disk
    2. Undisker reads the disk but err'd at 323
        ..tried writing captured image to floopy disk
        ..tried booting new floppy disk.. boots fine
    4 Here goes.. risking a dollar.. imaging cdr with ezcd creator set for
bootable cd and floppy emulation
    5 Trying cd.. blank screen.. and floppy drive light lights up..
Have to look/modify at the source I guess. In hindsite, I'm not surprised it
didn't work.

RR