[ColorForth] Supported Hardware

I have colorForth(Terry's? version) running on Athlon 800Mhz.. on a MSI
k7t-pro2a motherboard.. with MSI geforce2mx card... Hope that is the info
you are looking for..

Not that i know what to do with it yet... I hardly know forth.. I learned it
a little at college with a vision system that had it embedded.. saved my
bacon then.

It would be real nice it we could boot it off of cdrom...hmm.. wonder how..
so much to learn..

Part of what attracts me to colorForth and forth in general is promise of
simplicty. It is a pleasure to see Mr. Moore is contributing to this forum.

Richard Reid