[ColorForth] Topics for this list

I certainly don't claim any sort of authority over this list.  But I suggest
that we should keep it focused on Color Forth.  The noise-to-signal ratio has
gotten pretty high over the past week.

I think we can assume that the majority of readers think Chuck's way of using
Forth is a good thing, and that Microsoft's way of doing things is a bad thing.
 There's no need to continuously preach to the choir.

-- Kris