[ColorForth] Toys (was USB and other serial bit boffing)

Jack Johnson wrote:
> I always think about that when I read Microsoft dialog boxes.

I love the idea that a dancing paperclip can be an
avatar and mentor to an intelligent college educated
thinking adult human.  But I have a very bent
sense of humor. ;-)

You know I had to add new tags to hundreds of files
at my site this year. META tags, NAME equals
MSSmartTagsPreventParsing, CONTENT equals true.

The fact that I had to do that really horrified
me.  The fact that things like suddenly becomes
defaults horrifies me!