[ColorForth] colorForth ~popularity

At 05:13 AM 4/17/2002 -0700, you wrote:
listen this is the wrong list to do this on, i invite
you to discus this further with me in a more
appropriate place, with that said, I will answer your
accusations.

> You have been making posts about "Objectivism", and
> claim to believe in it,

BIG SNIP

Take it to private mail and try and stay on topic.

Please desist from these type of discussions on this list. They have absolutely nothing to do with ColorForth programming, helping ColorForth to operate on different machines etc.

This is not a philosphy debate list.  Even comparing other Forths is off-topic.

The focus here is purely ColorForth and helping people to get it to work and program in it.

List-Admin