[ColorForth] colorForth ~popularity

i have been an objectivist for several years now, If
you want a great piece of work i suggest you get the
"introduction to objectivist epistemology", it will
give you a good overview of the assertions you made
bellow, allong with an integrated overiew of
conciousness (my clearify some AI issues) for anybody
interested in that stuff

its also interesting how we 'abstract' concepts from
concetes and existing abstracts, it reminded me of
forth, I have asserted many time on the objectivist
list that i belong to that forth is the only
programing language that i have seen that allows the
programer to comunicate with the machine in a maner
that is nearly identical to the way we think.

Color forth is wonderfull it is self desribing, each
'word' exist in a context that can be in any state the
interpreter is capable of expressing (e.g a comment, a
number, a define, an exicute, or any other state you
care to put into the interpreter[or what ever the
appropriate word for that now is])

color forth is approching hyper (hyper meaning sub- or
self- referential systems, Like existance, they are
sometimes refered to as meta-systems) programing with
its 'color context', i dont want to go into great
detail here, if anyone is interested look into Ted
Nelsons Xanadu system to get an idea.

-scott-