[ColorForth] colorForth ~popularity

On Tue, 16 Apr 2002, Tin Bee wrote:
> any body on the list read the fountainhead? because my
> post will be in that vein.

Interestingly, I'm in the middle of both The Fountainhead (Ayn Rand) and
Interface Culture by Steven Johnson, so I have this intersection of ideas
going on revolving around how space affects the actions and activities
inside it, be it a physical space or an information space.

In terms of colorForth, you can look at this on a myriad of levels (which
is always fun).  If you abstract colorForth (yet again, for those of you
into that sort of thing) and picture it as an edifice, what does it look
like to you?  What role does it serve?  How does it affect the
interactions inside it?

-J