[ColorForth] colorForth ~popularity

any body on the list read the fountainhead? because my
post will be in that vein.

i have been hearing lots of talk about popularity, the
population still consist of individuals, there is no
way a population can make decisions, decisions are
made by individuals, popularity is mearly the amalgam
of many decisions, and thus in and of itself lacks
integrity, lacks a central theme.

anyone who aserts that you must follow the pack is a
second-hander and a second-rater, terified of making a
dicision for them self.

mr. moore has proven by his actions that he is a
first-hand thinker a man who chooses not to subjugate
his mind to the whim of the unthinking mob, but to
think and act acording to his own judgement.

the standardised ANSI forth in contrast is just
another example of mediocrety both in mind and in
spirit, just look at its central theme, "it must be
common across any hardware" then its creators looted
mr. moore's ideas and scuried around tring to find
every posible case in wich to fit it to the above
mentioned theme.

mr. moore, you are a good man, you do not need to hear
that, but you deserve to hear it.

-scott graue-