[colorforth] Game of Life online

I've put my version of Conway's Game of Life online at:

  http://www.internetnw.net/~bobsh/life.html

There's a brief intro and two PNG dumps (at full 1024x768 resolution) of
the source code as seen in the colorForth editor.

One improvement I'd like to make, but haven't taken the time to figure out
how, yet, is to use 32 32-bit words for each of the two generations,
instead of 1024 words each; yes, I'm storing just 1 bit per 32-bit word,
in the present implementation. I bet that would make things better all
around. Well, that's for another day.

Today, here's what the intro on the web page has to say:

                              Life in colorForth

   This is Conway's Game of Life for colorForth. It's simple and small,
   but not as simple and small as I'd like. If anyone has suggestions for
   improvements, I'd love to hear them. Also, it might have a bug in it;
   sometimes, the stack seems to have been consumed too far. I just
   noticed this as I was dumping the source to disk, and haven't tried to
   find/fix it.

   The instructions are: type it in and load it; it'll start running
   (modifying blocks 1500-1507, as written); once it comes up, 'g' will
   make it go or stop; when stopped, 't' will toggle the cell under the
   red cursor; move the cursor around with ludr (even when going). That's
   about it.

   Here's the source. Please note that this is my third colorForth
   program, and while this represents pretty much the state of _my_ art,
   it certainly should not be taken to represent the state of _the_ art
   in colorForth. :-)

   [ source PNG's not included in this email ]