[ColorForth] Hello World!

I had hit upon the same idea, but haven't quite figured out how to display the text in that block on the screen. It'd be nice to know, too. I'm kinda hoping to do a colorForth based horse bet tracker in time for the Kentucky Derby this weekend (just for fun); it'd be nice to display the horses (numbers or names) in a column along the left of the screen. I've been looking at unPACK in the assembly sources, as well as text (not text1, which is what you get when you type "text" into the colorForth editor), and I sorta see how it might work. Am I on the right track? It looks like you could just put the address of the block on the stack and then start unpack'ing characters and emit'ing them, but how do you know when you've finished a word? (I'm sure it's relatively obvious to folks who are good at reading assembly listings, but I'm not one of those :-).