[colorforth] jpeg decoder

Absolutely.  We should come up with a smaller, faster, more efficient
alternative to TCP/IP for forth.  Why should Forth by dragged down by
backward compatibility with big bloated systems?  If you want TCP/IP,
build an embedded gateway device that translates between the new FORTH
networking protocol and TCP/IP.  Use Linux as a "shim", and as
ColorForth gets more popular, the need for such shims will go away
because the ColorForth boxes will be able to communicate directly with
each other, without the intermediary of a Linux shim box.

Jonathan