[ColorForth] Graphic compability

I've made a couple of quick attempts at fixing up the source to do things like you describe. Unfortunately, I really don't know what I'm doing, assembler-wise (more hints would be appreciated :-). It would be really neat if this modification would open colorForth up to more people. Has anyone tried this technique, got it working where colorForth already works, and then taken it to a machine where the original doesn't work, with success?