[ColorForth] Graphic compability

As i discovered there is more or less serious incompability with graphiccards & ColorFORTH, and i hope ive spotted the "problem",
i might be wrong though., Ok im now going rather technical, so here we go:

It seem to use (VESA) VBE BIOS to set its graphicsmode, but hardware probing for getting the actual startaddress of grahics. VBE utilizes a standarzed way to get to that, without probing, ill post a snippet ill used succesfully in my own projects, and Chuck, or someone else might wanna test it.

As its a standard way since 1996-1998 and now works on 99.9% graphics cards (S3 and onwards).

Put into Boot.asm (i guess would need other changes too, so its just an suggestion.)
mov di,ModeInfoTable  ; 256 byte table needs reserved anywhere in memory.
mov ax,04f01h
mov cx,4114h     ; 800x600 ( use 4117h if you want 1024x768 )
int 10h
mov ax,04f02h
mov bx,4114h     ; 800x600 ( use 4117h if you want 1024x768 )
int 10h

And now, later when in 32bit mode, and you want to have the graphicaddress, just fetch 32bit-address at ModeInfoTable+20h, no hardwarespecific probing needed.