[ColorForth] Graphic compability

FYI...

I tried the color.com from there. It did not work on my PC, which Chuck's color.com does work on. I ran it from a floppy that boots into FreeDos. It might work if I used debug to write it to a floppy and tried it that way, but I didn't. What happens is that the screen changes mode, and then it reboots the computer.

I'll try it again later. It might be fine, and I just did something wrong (downloaded it in ascii; copied the wrong file to diskette; typed the wrong command; ... :-)