[ColorForth] Support for external floppy

Alex,

Thank you for the prompting.

The other day, while doing routine maintenance, I executed the colorForth 2.0
modded to 800x600 as you noted, on my Sony VAIO 505g (200Mhz Pentium, 32Meg
RAM, NeoMagic 128XD), executing c4.com from a hard disk and discovered that it
worked from a DOS 7.0 'safe' command line (bare DOS, no HIMEM loaded).

After your missive from this morning, I dug out the Sony external floppy and
tried the same binary, first from a 'normal' DOS 7.0 command line with extended
memory mgm't enabled and it worked. Then saved itself successfully to disk and
rebooted from the just-written floppy. Guess the floppy wasn't behind a PCMCIA
interface after all.

Hadn't gotten around to checking out colorForth on the Sony because it has been
broken for near onto a year. Just recently fixed it (had to replace the hard
disk).

Regards,
Terry Loveall