[colorforth] Port 0e1h? / Answer

,
Alex, Tim here.

I think this might be refereing Jeff Foxx's
E1 strobe fix for floppy related operations.

Jeff's site seems to be down now, but I've never experinced
tah before, probably a temporary interuption.
I've tested it from the netherlands, JB also on IRC
noticed this. He's in sweden.

It might also be for ASUS motherboards,
but I'm less sure of this.

Hoping to have helped,